We're starting the girls in swimming lessons this Saturday, Jenna has already told me that she won't be going in the water, but instead sitting on the edge of the pool, watching the rest of the kids.
I was so excited that Nate got me a toaster oven for my birthday--our old one was gross. A friend told me that a sign of getting old is being excited about corded items for gifts.
We had guests coming over and I was in a rush to get the house clean. I was upstairs vacuuming and left the girls in the play room. When I got done, I came downstairs to an entire roll of toilet paper ripped into small pieces on the floor. So much for cleaning.
Jenna looked at the tops of my hands the other day and told me that I was a grandma now since my hands had big lines on them. (I think she was referring to the veins.)
I have specific instructions from Jenna on how to give her a "surprise" party for her birthday. She told me that she was going to wait outside while her friends crouched down inside. Then when she walks in, everyone will jump up and yell, "surprise!" Not sure that's a surprise party!
Abby just came up to me with a package of wipes in one hand and a diaper in the other and asked me if I was poopy.
No comments:
Post a Comment