I love watching Jenna learn. She has learned so much in just six months of Kindergarten and it's so exciting to watch her learn to read and spell. The other day, she gave me this card. Apparently, they've been working on sound spelling in their classroom. They sound words out and write them how they sound. Of course, her teacher shows her the book spelling too, but here's what she gave me. I'll translate:)

Page 1: Love Mommy--I think she's trying to tell me she loves me:)

Page 2: I love you mommy. I hope that you have . . .

Page 3: a good day

Page 4: and you are so beautiful.
How cute is that? I am not sure who she's looking at lately because I feel like one nauseous, big, cranky pregnant lady these days. I'll take the compliment though!
1 comment:
I think you are butfol, too.
Post a Comment