I won't be around the blogosphere for a few weeks, and I won't be posting to the blog until we arrive in New York. The moving van comes tomorrow, and we are taking off for Disneyland! We are going to spend a few days in San Diego too and then off to the cross country trek to Orchard Park, NY!
As soon as we get everything set up, I'll give you lots of updates, but until then, know that I am on planned hiatus:)
2 comments:
We are praying for you guys--for a fun time at Disney, for safe travels and good weather across the country, for everything to come off the moving truck unbroken, for a smooth transition, for understanding and patience all around, and for a mild New York fall/winter. Love you guys!!
Safe travels, Laura...be careful and enjoy Disney! Can't wait to hear about your move when you get back!
Post a Comment