This is a new phenomenon that has just come to my attention. My friend, Tamara, tagged me on her blog and I am now responsible for doing some tagging on mine. So here it goes. (I have to figure out how to link first!)
Rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
6 random things about me
1) I tried out for cheerleading twice--once in jr. high and once in ninth grade. Both times I didn't make it. The second time, I was the only one cut from the squad. Crushing at the time? Yes. Good in the end? Yes. I am so uncoordinated, I would have been an abomination.
2) I secretly want to be from the South. I LOVED living in Texas. I like the idea of big hair, fancy nails, a Southern accent, pick up trucks, country music, and good old Southern hospitality. Every time I participate in a Beth Moore Bible study, I secretly want to be her--she epitomizes a Southern girl to me.
3) When I was in high school, I ran into a curb and blew out my tire. For years, I told my parents that the tire just randomly popped while I was driving. Lame, I know.
4) I love the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.
5) I have a huge crush on Chip Esten, who is a guest performer on the long lost show, "Whose Line Is It Anyway." I search through our TiVo'd episodes just to find the one's he is on.
6) Nate and I got married on a Wednesday and made the groomsmen wear Santa hats at the reception. Sorry guys!
So here's the tagging part.
1) Tamara is a gift from God. I don't have a sister, but I consider her to be the one I never had. We only lived in the same place for a short time, but we have remained close for five years now. She is a lifeline, does a great baton routine, laughs about being a parent with me, and loves me and supports me at all times.
2) Matt and Misty--Matt is Nate's brother and Misty is his wife. We don't get to see them often, but they can play a mean game of Mexican Train! We get to see our new little nephew, Jeremy, next week:)
3) Maria is my friend from high school whom I have re-connected with in the past few years. She is one of the nicest, most friendliest people I know. She is an awesome mommy with an adorable family.
4) Marci is a new friend of mine. I coordinated our women's retreat this year, and she is the contact person at the retreat place. She was so much fun to work with. Through emails and blogs, we have become friends:)
5) Tara was a classmate of mine in high school. Unfortunately, we didn't know each other well back in the day, but I have come to love reading about her family and all their adventures. Her blog is hilarious!
6) Julie is my friend, who married Nate's good friend, Jason. They have two adorable redheads just like us! I wish we would have had more time with them at seminary. It would have been fun for our families to be friends.
So there you have it! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Okay, I gotta work on my part now..... give me a day or so! Thanks for including me, Laura.
HEEEEELP!!!!!! I have no idea how to do this!!! lol
Post a Comment