Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blossom is on vacation . . .again.


By vacation, I mean that she is missing. I know she is in this house, but I cannot find her for the life of me.

Blossom is Jenna's little bear that is like a member of our family. She is her security, her friend, and her sleeping buddy. She's had her since she was very little.

Last time Blossom went on vacation, I'm pretty sure we lost her in our grocery store. We never found her and I ended up having to order a new one online. We told Jenna that Blossom was on vacation, and that worked for the week or so I needed to find a new one and have it delivered to the house. I can't do that this time. Blossom is a form of a Beanie Baby and is retired. It would be VERY hard to find one.

I saw Blossom today. Jenna had her this afternoon when she was tired and cuddled up to me on the couch. I've looked everywhere!

I've looked:
in the desk drawer (where Jenna has been known to stuff her)
in the refrigerator
in the freezer
in the pantry
in every laundry basket
in the bathtub
under every bed
in every bed
in every drawer
in the play kitchen
in the trashcans
in the garage
in the car
in the desk
in the toy bins
under the couch
behind the chair
outside
everywhere

So, hopefully, we won't be going to bed without our Blossom. We'll see though. I hope she isn't on vacation for long . . . I'm exhausted from looking for her and not looking forward to trying to get Jenna to sleep tonight:)

No comments: