
I guess you know you are old when you get excited about corded appliances . . . I was super excited about the new toaster oven that Nate gave me for my birthday, but I have a new love. The Shark Steam Mop.
I hate mopping the floor. I hate the mess on the floor. Those two things don't go together, so I decided to try the Steam Mop.
It's awesome! You just fill it with water, wait 30 seconds, and mop the floor! It's as clean as regular mopping with no sticky nastiness on the floor, and it dries in minutes so the kids don't have to be herded out of the kitchen for a long time while the floor dries.
So there it is . . . my commercial. But I love the Steam Mop and if you hate mopping and are looking for an easy solution--check it out!
1 comment:
Laura--haven't been on your blog in a while, so just had to leave some comments--first--I think I need one of those mops. but do they come with counter cleaners and wall wipers??? Second--You're lucky in the dinner area--Brianna only likes things that are pizza based, i.e, pizza, pizza pockets, pizza rolls, and pepperoni is her only meat. That makes for quite a dinner time. Our standby food is cereal--works like a charm. Third--your Disney adventure sounds great. We've experience the car sick stuff and have discovered Benadryl--yes for allergies, but also has anti nausea ingredient, and it puts her (yes of course, Brianna) to sleep, so that stops some of the other whining problems as well. BTW, she's now grown out of it car-sickness. and fourth--the Disney experience truly is magical. We're hoping to go again next year. Would be there every year if we lived "in the neighborhood" despite the expense--the smiles are worth every dime. Susan
Post a Comment