No one will really talk politics with me (except my friend Lindsay) so I have to write a post about this because it is all just so exciting!
I love the presidential race. I love watching Fox News or CNN and finding out about all the new happenings with the candidates--because something new happens everyday, whether it's mudslinging, polls going up or down, or someone dropping out of the race. Primary days are especially exciting to me, and I love the fact that we live on the left coast, oh sorry, west coast so that we can see the results at dinner time and not have to wait until late at night. So you can imagine how much I'm looking foward to Super Tuesday next week. I have already voted. In California, they're advertising this permanant voting by mail thing, and both Nate and I are doing that. It's just so much easier.
I really don't know who I am going to vote for in November. In CA, we can only vote within our party for the primary, but oddly enough I REALLY like two candidates and they are in separate parties.
Voting is such a privilege and holds such power in our country. With so many important issues facing us both internationally and domestically, I take the process seriously and try my best to learn about each candidate and pick the one that I believe is best for our country.
You may not be as obsessed as I am, but if you have the debate TiVoed for tonight like I do, you might be joining in my obsession!
1 comment:
I need your help. I am not excited. I do not know who I will vote for. I am not sure what each candidate stands for. I was really excited during the GWB glory days. Now, not so much. Where can I go for the basic facts?
Post a Comment