So this is 18 weeks, right before we found out that he's a boy! I was surprised and a little worried to find out that I haven't gained a whole lot of weight yet. I'm sure that's due to the morning sickness hanging on longer than usual this time. I am so waiting for that feeling of overwhelming hunger, and I think it's only happened a few times so far with this baby. Food kind of repulses me, and it's really most food. Nothing looks good to me, except the occasional Pizza Hut pizza or Golden Oreos. And this really disappoints me, because this is our last baby and I was looking forward to the excuse of being able to eat anything. Hopefully, that'll come in the next few months!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
18 Week Baby Bump
So this is 18 weeks, right before we found out that he's a boy! I was surprised and a little worried to find out that I haven't gained a whole lot of weight yet. I'm sure that's due to the morning sickness hanging on longer than usual this time. I am so waiting for that feeling of overwhelming hunger, and I think it's only happened a few times so far with this baby. Food kind of repulses me, and it's really most food. Nothing looks good to me, except the occasional Pizza Hut pizza or Golden Oreos. And this really disappoints me, because this is our last baby and I was looking forward to the excuse of being able to eat anything. Hopefully, that'll come in the next few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Laura, you are beautiful!
i hate you. i was a cow at 18 weeks already. :)
Laura...you look so pretty!!!! Wouldn't know you weren't feeling good... Better post more pictures.
That is way cute! I NEVER took pictures of my baby belly. I can't wait to see you in April at PLI. By then hopefully you will be feeling up to eating...they feed us so well that week!
Post a Comment