Monday, November 30, 2009

We are Full of Scrap!

If you have ever been to Disneyland or Disneyworld with kids, you know that they love to get the signatures of the characters they see at the park. I had no idea about this when we first went a few years ago and we ended up buying an autograph book at the park. But this year, I bought personalized books for the girls from my friend, Maria, who runs her own business called We are Full of Scrap. She makes all kinds of crafty goodness . . . and she is good! Check out her site here! She makes invitations, announcements, photo books, autograph books, wedding card boxes, and so much more!

She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. For example, Jenna's favorite princess is Belle, so she is on the cover. If you are like me and love the way scrapbooks, homemade cards, etc. look, but you detest making them, please contact her! She does excellent work:)

We Are Full of Scrap
Maria Egal: wearefullofscrap@gmail.com








1 comment:

wondle said...

Awesome! Maria's so crafty [and I am soo jealous!] I ordered some notecards during the summer & they were equally fantastic!! LOVE THEM!