I totally realize that The Bachelorette is not a show that correctly exemplifies love or the way relationships realistically happen. There's a lot wrong with this show and the girl (or guy) hardly ever end up in a relationship, but I.Love.This. Show. Think what you will of me:)
I have watched every single episode of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette since its beginning. Tamara and I (and even her husband Chuck) make a bet at the beginning of each season about who will end up with the final rose. I would nicely like to point out that Tamara and I both bet on Ed and Kiptyn ending up in the finale with Chuck's picks being kicked off fairly early in the show:) In addition to our betting, we debrief every Tuesday about Monday evening's show. At the end of every season, we also seriously consider boycotting the next season because we have been so disappointed in the past few years. But every time the trailer comes on for the new season, we admit that as much as we'd like to not watch, we just can't help it and get sucked back in. I really wish Tamara lived close because we would have one fun finale party next week!
Now there are only two men left, Ed and Kiptyn, and next week she will pick one of them (although Reid comes back and probably finally communicates his feelings-which he should have done in the first place). I vote for Ed to win. I do think that Reid MAY have a shot at winning, but I am still going to vote for Ed here. It's just a hunch--not based on a whole lot, but that's my vote.
And since this is my blog and I have a platform here, I have to express my deep annoyance with the improper use of grammar used by Jillian every time she said "him and I." I am a grammar geek and am a tiny bit bothered by this offense. If she said it once--fine. But it's several times an episode. It's "he and I" Jillian. He and I.
Ahhh . . . I just thought of something. Next Monday is my husband's birthday. Hmmm . . . do you think he'd watch it with me? :) Good thing we are celebrating his birthday the night before!
2 comments:
Ha-I'm so glad someone else has the Bachelorette/Bachelor as their guilty pleasure. I too, am an addict. I agree-especially after last year, that I wasn't going to watch-but I soon forgot about that:) Now...Ed. I was a huge fan of his..but I've been wavering. Kiptyn-Not sure he's ready for a the final step. Reid-I liked him-but not sure about the long haul with Jillian. I'm still not sure any of them are right for her..but I'm excited to see next week:)
Go! Ed! Go!
Post a Comment