This is an all day event! Baking and cooling and making frosting and decorating and cleaning up. Such a task, but so much fun! Here are a few pictures to show you our fun:

Abby holding the mixer all by herself!

Jenna carefully applying the frosting.

Beautiful cookies!

Come on, you know you want to eat this one . . . the one with three inches of blue frosting and two inches of pink sprinkles. Really, you know you want it:)
2 comments:
Makes me feel like I need to go to the dentist for a good cleaning...haha. They look delish. I wish I had the patience for this type of project. I might just have to try...to reap the benefits of eating them afterwards!
Looks like you girls had fun!
The cookies look great! You have more patience than I to let Abby hold the mixer. I'm sure Santa will love the thick one.
Post a Comment