Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Little Cutie

Abby is almost six months old, and as each month passes, her little personality develops more and more. When she was first born, I thought she would be a calm, reserved little girl because everything she did was at her own slow pace and she was such a little cuddler with me.

I am being proven wrong every day! She is a ball of energy, a social little butterfly, and loves to laugh! One of my greatest joys is to watch Abby and Jenna interact.

Jenna loves to push Abby in her swing and they both just giggle themselves silly! Abby has an Exersaucer that she LOVES! Jenna loves it just as much because she stands on the outside when Abby is playing. She plays with her and does her best to make Abby laugh!

I know that my girls will not always get along, but for now it is such a joy to see their precious little smiles as they play with each other and to hear Jenna say, "Mommy, I wuv Abby."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby is so cute!! She has grown so much since the last time we saw her. We can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks!

Beth